From March, 19th, we are glad to receive your applications for a position as a Consultant again! To get an overview of our program, please go to About - For consultants.
NEW DEADLINE: APRIL 26TH
Note: You should be commited to devote about 10h per week of pro-bono / voluntary work during the semester.
In order to apply, please send us an e-mail by clicking on the "Apply now"-button, answering the following questions extensively:
1. When you're not at work, what do you do better than anybody else?
2. What are you committed to?
3. What are we not going to like about you after working with you for 3 weeks?
4. Up to now, what is your most significant accomplishment?
5. What is your motivation to be a 180 DC consultant?
6. How did you get to know about 180 Degrees Consulting Berlin?
Please also attach your CV.
FURTHER OPEN POSITIONS
As a Consulting Director, you will be tasked with finding clients and negotiating project scope, recruiting student consultants and forming project teams, mentoring students and providing training, and liaising between the student consultants and clients.
DESIGN THINKING COACH
We are looking for talented, motivated and inspiring Design Thinking Experts who want to share and teach their knowlege. You get the possibility to facilitate four online Design Thinking Workshops throughout the semester. Find more information in our Application-Call-PDF.
If you are interested to assist as a Mentor, kindly send an e-mail to
If you are generally interested in working at 180 Degrees Consulting Berlin and consider applying in a future semester, feel free to enter your e-mail address below so we can keep you updated.